RBOSCHCO:boron powder, Zinc sulfide, Molybdenum disulfide, Quartz powder, Silica powder, Zirconium carbide & Manufacturer.
The World Platinum Investment Association (WPIC) said recently that carmakers are accelerating reductions in palladium use and increased use of platinum due to concerns about Russian palladium supplies. However, it still expects a significant surplus in the platinum market this year.
Palladium is used by carmakers in tailpipe emissions systems to reduce carbon emissions. While carmakers prefer palladium for catalytic converters, they are turning to platinum, which is cheaper than palladium, to save costs.
Russia accounts for about 25-30% of the world's palladium supply and 8-10% of its platinum supply.
There is no sign that western sanctions against Russia have restricted palladium exports since the conflict escalated in February, but as the conflict continues, more companies could boycott The Russian metal and governments could impose restrictions.
Platinum is currently trading at about $950 an ounce, about half the price of palladium. Automakers use about 2.5 million to 3 million ounces of platinum and about 8.5 million ounces of palladium each year.
For the year as a whole, platinum supply will be 5 percent lower than in 2021 and demand 2 percent higher, with the automotive sector seeing a 16 percent increase due to increased light vehicle titanium dioxide are still very uncertain.
What are Nitrogen-doped titanium dioxide nanoparticles?
Nitrogen-doped photocatalytic nano titanium dioxide is a white loose powder. Under the action of visible light or ultraviolet light, it has strong redox ability and stable chemical performance. It can decompose harmful organic matter such as harmful organic matter, pollutant, odor, bacteria and microorganism into harmless CO2 and H2O, and has the characteristics of pollutant removal, hydrophilicity, self-cleaning and so on.
Nitrogen-doped nano titanium dioxide is suitable for all kinds of photocatalyst sprays, nano-antibacterial coatings and sewage treatment for air pollution treatment (it can degrade the macromolecular organic compounds in waste water such as paper mills, printing and dyeing plants, alcohol plants and chemical plants into CO2 and H2O.), nano-antibacterial self-cleaning fiber, electronic materials and other products. The product has large specific surface area, high photocatalytic efficiency, fast decomposition of harmful gases, strong UV absorption ability and wide range (280nm-500nm).
Nitrogen-doped Nano Titanium Dioxide Properties
1. Nitrogen doping causes the absorption wavelength of nanometer titanium dioxide to red shift to visible light, which can significantly improve the projection effect of visible light catalysis.
2. The photocatalytic activity of nitrogen doped nanometer titanium dioxide is very strong, and the degradation rate of methyl orange 50min is 98%.
3. It has a strong characteristic peak of anatase. N atoms enter into the TiO2 lattice and no new oxides and TiN phases are formed.
4. Prepared by hydrothermal method, the particle size is uniform, smaller than 10nm, and the visible light catalytic effect is long-lasting and effective.
Nitrogen-doped Nano Titanium Dioxide Uses
1. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in ceramics: the ceramics made by adding 0.5% photocatalytic nano-titanium dioxide have high catalytic activity, self-cleaning, anti-fouling and deodorization functions.
2. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in wastewater treatment: 0.5% photocatalytic nano-titanium dioxide has strong redox ability and can degrade mercury, chromium, lead, and oxides in sewage into non-toxic substances. Green!
3. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in coatings: preparation of photocatalytic coatings with high catalytic activity, decomposition of harmful substances and oil pollution. Can be used in home decoration, automotive high-grade paint.
4. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in other building materials glass, such as glass, cement, concrete, metal plate, wallpaper, plastic door and so on. It has the functions of self-cleaning, deodorization, anti-fouling, anti-fog and so on.
5. Nitrogen-doped nano-titanium dioxide used in drinking water treatment: high absorption coefficient in near ultraviolet region, long-lasting photocatalysis, stable chemical properties, harmless to human and environment, inactivation of most microorganisms and decomposition of organic pollutants in water.
Titanium Dioxide Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest Titanium Dioxide price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Titanium Dioxide Supplier
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted Titanium Dioxide manufacturer and TiO2 supplier with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods all over the world.
If you are looking for high-quality Titanium Dioxide powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
The impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict on the supply and prices of commodities is widening, and commodity prices remain at high levels. There is still great uncertainty about the future price of the titanium dioxide.
The World Platinum Investment Association (WPIC) said recently that carmakers are accelerating reductions in palladium use and increased use of platinum due to concerns about Russian palladium supplies. However, it still expects a significant surplus…
Silicon hexaboride, or hexaborosilicide, is a glossy black-grey powder that can be used as a variety of standard abrasives for grinding cemented carbide. It is also used as an antioxidant for engineering ceramic materials, sandblasting nozzles, manuf…
According to statistics from China Chemical and Physical Power Supply Industry Association， China's export volume and export value of lithium-ion batteries have continued to increase. In 2021, China's exports of lithium-ion batteries were 3.428 billi…