From April the French government will reduce fuel taxes slightly to ease the burden on consumers.
Warned of possible energy shortages in France by the end of the year and called on the French to conserve electricity and gas from now on, saying that if nothing was done, The energy situation will be tough this winter. Some experts say that there are two main reasons for France's energy crisis: first, the conflict between Russia and Ukraine affected the gas market and caused supply tension; The second is a safety review of France's newest nuclear power plant, which may lead to a reduction in output this year. In order to alleviate the energy crisis, the whole French society needs to be mobilized, whether it is the industrial sector, the tertiary sector or every French citizen. Now it is urgent. Rising fuel prices may also have an impact on shipments of the water reducer,polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer.
What is polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer?
As an admixture, concrete superplasticizer is added to concrete to reduce water consumption and increase the strength of concrete. At present, the high-performance water-reducing agents used in concrete engineering are mainly polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer products.
1. Features of high performance water reducing agent concrete
(1) High water reduction rate. Under the same slump, the water reducing rate of high-performance water reducing agent is relatively high, and its water reducing rate is generally above 35%. Due to the high water-reducing rate of the water-reducing agent, the water consumption of concrete is greatly reduced. When calculating the parameters of the water reducing agent, it should be calculated according to 0.25% of the cement amount, and high-performance concrete can be prepared by increasing the amount of admixtures.
(2) Good liquidity. Generally speaking, in the application process of high-performance water reducer, the flow performance will not deteriorate, which is beneficial to reduce the occurrence of concrete segregation or tube pump blockage. To ensure the performance of the concrete mixture, the water reducing agent should be selected according to the variety of cement to ensure the quality of the construction project.
(3) The strength of the mixture is improved. Adding water reducing agents (such as slag, fly ash, etc.) to concrete can improve the strength of the mixture. In the case of ensuring the stability of the cement dosage, adding a high-performance water reducer to the concrete can increase the strength of the concrete to more than 70%.
(4) The total alkali content is low. Adding an appropriate amount of high-performance water reducer to concrete will reduce the alkali content of concrete, reduce the incidence of alkali-aggregate reaction to a certain extent, and improve the durability of concrete.
(5) The shrinkage is lower. Since the performance of polycarboxylate water reducer is relatively good, it can ensure the quality of formula raw materials in the selection of raw materials. In addition, the total alkali content of the water reducing agent is low, which is conducive to maintaining the stability of the concrete and preventing the occurrence of concrete cracks.
2. Types of high performance superplasticizers
High-performance water reducers are mainly divided into three types: slump-preserving type, functional type and shrinkage-reducing type. These types are briefly described below.
(1) Collapse protection type. The slump-preserving water-reducing agent is generally used in the development of concrete. By adding this type of water-reducing agent, the slump of concrete can be ensured and the fluidity of concrete can be reasonably controlled.
(2) Functional type. The functional type of water reducing agent is mainly divided into two functions, one is early strength type and the other is retarded type. Among them, the early-strength water-reducing agent can make the concrete meet the exothermic requirements in the early stage and promote the coagulation of the concrete, which is beneficial to the construction of the concrete in winter. However, the application of retarder water reducing agent in concrete mainly reflects the ability to maintain the concrete state, so as to facilitate the repair of concrete in the later stage. However, if these two water reducers are used in combination, they can play a role in retarding the setting of cement.
(3) Reduced type. The shrinkage-reducing type of the water-reducing agent is mainly synthesized by esterification, which not only has a certain water-reducing effect and shrinkage-reducing function, but also fully exerts the water-reducing effect of concrete.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, russia-Ukraine conflict and international trade friction, the global economy is facing great challenges. Overseas trade is shrinking, supply chains are not smooth, oil prices are rising, freight rates are rising, and global trade and economic recovery are becoming more uncertain, which brings many risks and challenges to the company's business. The price of the water reducer,polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer can also be influenced by the above factors. To get the price of the latest water reducer,polycarboxylic acid superplasticizer, you are welcome to send email contact.
Nitinol is a shape memory alloy, a special alloy that can automatically restore its plastic deformation to its original shape at a certain temperature. It can meet the needs of various engineering and medical applications and is an excellent function…
The zinc stearate liquid is called zinc stearate emulsion. It has a wide range of applications and can be used as a release agent, color retention agent,…
Aluminum boride is a random (or rhombic) white or pale yellow powder. Can be used as: non-toxic flame retardants, plastics, rubber, textiles, coatings, superconducting magnets, transmission lines, sensitive magnetic field detectors.…